i. Language and Education Sub-Committee: * Works for the promotion of Limbu language and literature.
* Advocating for the inclusion of Limbu language classes in higher education.
* Demanding for the Limbu language teacher in primary schools.
ii. Culture and Religion Sub-Committee:
* Works for the protection and promotion of Kirat religion.
* Organizes various cultural activities.
iii. Social and Economic Sub-Committee:
* Advocate in various field that can affect Limbu community socially and economically.
* Awareness raising works.
iv. Historical Sub-Committee: * Conduct research and studies on Limbu history.
* Studying on "Kipat Abolition and Its impact on Limbu indigenous People".
v. Networking Sub-Committee: * Establishing regional, national and international network